See the #vamos2016 news and pictures in our social networks:
Variability management is a major challenge in the development, maintenance, and evolution of software-intensive systems. VaMoS 2015 focuses broadly on innovative work in the area of variability modelling and management. We particularly invite contributions with a strong variability modelling aspect, but also addressing the wider area of variability management, e.g., requirements, architecture, analysis, implementation, and evolution.
The VaMoS workshop series aims at bringing together researchers and practitioners from different areas dedicated to mastering variability to discuss advantages, drawbacks, and complementarities of various approaches and to present new results for mastering variability throughout the whole lifecycle of systems, system families, and product lines.
VaMoS 2016 will be held in Salvador of Bahia, the Brazil’s first capital. Two great celebrations will take place right after the workshop: Iemanjá’s Festival on February 2 and Carnival on February 4-9 (click here to check further information about them)!
The workshop will be organized in 2016 by
- Eduardo Almeida, Federal University of Bahia and RiSE Labs, Brazil
- Ina Schaefer, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany
- Vander Alves, University of Brasilia, Brazil
- Larissa Rocha Soares, Federal University of Bahia and RiSE Labs, Brazil
- Ivan do Carmo Machado, Federal University of Bahia and RiSE Labs, Brazil